Posted to ojb-dev@db.apache.org by Jeremy Wilkerson <jj...@ubtanet.com> on 2003/07/24 14:57:20 UTC

checkpoint problem

I'm using the ODMG API of OJB 1.0.rc3 with MySQL. When I call
checkpoint() on a Transaction, the underlying database transaction isn't
being committed. I added the following to TransactionImpl.checkpoint(),
right after doCommitOnObjects();

           if (getBroker().isInTransaction())
               getBroker().commitTransaction();

It seems to work.  This likely isn't the best solution, as I'm not very
familiar with the OJB code.  If this problem has already been fixed
somewhere else, someone please tell me where to look in the CVS tree.

Re: checkpoint problem

Posted by Armin Waibel <ar...@code-au-lait.de>.
Hi Jeremy,

I add your patch to CVS. Thanks!