Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Antoine Duprat <ad...@apache.org> on 2019/03/27 10:52:13 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache James 3.3.0 released

The Apache James community is proud to announce you the 3.3.0 release
of the Apache James server.

Apache James provides a complete, stable, secure and extendable Mail
Servers running on the JVM. In this release, we worked hard toward
providing a highly scalable mail server.
More details about Apache James can be found at: https://james.apache.org/

The release is available for download at:
https://james.apache.org/download.cgi#Apache_James_Server

Changes from 3.3.0 includes:

- Metrics for BlobStore
- New Guice product using Cassandra RabbitMQ ElasticSearch, OpenStack
Swift and optional LDAP dependency (experimental)
- JPA SMTP dockerFile
- Listing healthchecks
- Configuring the ElasticSearch clusterName
- Logging and Metrics now supports Elasticsearch 6 (previously only
Elasticsearch 2 was supported)
- Implementation of the RabbitMQ EventBus
- DeadLetter APIs and memory implementation for storing events that
failed delivery
- RecipientRewriteTable Aliases and associated WebAdmin routes

- Possibility to better zoom in Grafana boards
- default ElasticSearch shards & replica configured values
- Move & copy batch sizes are now loaded from configuration
- Migration of concurrency management to reactor for several backends

- WebAdmin ReIndexing API had been reworked
- Docker images are now using a JRE instead of a JDK

- Drop HBase and JCR components (mailbox and server/data).

We would like to thank all of contributors who made the release possible and
to invite others interested in helping out to engage the community on the dev
and users lists!

Best regards,

Antoine DUPRAT

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache James 3.3.0 released

Posted by Raphael OUAZANA <ra...@linagora.com>.
Hi,

First please stay polite.

Second please learn to unsubscribe to a mailing list:
https://james.apache.org/mail.html
You just need to send an email to the good address, using the same
address you receive mail from this mailing list on. And then follow
instructions (you'll probably receive a confirmation email you'll need
to handle).

If you don't succeed doing that (but you seem very strong to send
email), just configure the filters on your mail client to ignore these
soooo annoying mails.

We can also propose you paid consulting to help you solves your issue
regarding unsubscribing to a mailing list.

Raphaël Ouazana.

Posted by Raphael OUAZANA <ra...@linagora.com>.
Hi,

Posted by wei jiang <bu...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Garry Hurley <ga...@gmail.com>.
If you want the source code, try
http://archive.apache.org/dist/james/server/3.3.0/james-project-3.3.0-src.zip

going up to http://archive.apache.org/dist/james/server/
gets you the different releases and the 3.3.0 folder gets you the 3.3.0 tree.

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Matt Pryor <pr...@international-presence.com>.
Hi Antoine

Posted by Antoine DUPRAT <ad...@linagora.com>.