Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/13 09:15:07 UTC

Changes to 'Contribute' pages

That is weird. Having committed the changes as outlined in DIR-311, I see
the page changed in the staging area. But not to what I intended it to be.

Any ideas how this could have happened and to correct this?

Regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-
Based Manufacturing, Professional
Services and Retail & Trade
http://www.orrtiz.com

Re: Changes to 'Contribute' pages

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
The 'original' is visible again.

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
I will revert to the revision 1632322, which is the one before I committed
the changes. And work from there gradually.

My apologies for this. So annoying....

Thanks.

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Le 13/11/14 09:59, Pierre Smits a écrit :
> Hmm. Shite... I am going to revert to what it was before I started changing
> this page. And after that I will do the intended changes gradually.

Sorry, was busy fixing a huge bug in ApacheDS (of course discovered
*jsut* after the release)

This is extra weird... I see a blank page too, and I don't see anything
wrong in the page.

Let me check again.

Re: Changes to 'Contribute' pages

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.