Posted to user@drill.apache.org by James Turton <dz...@apache.org> on 2021/11/02 06:07:02 UTC

New blog post, "The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated"

Good day all

https://drill.apache.org/blog/2021/10/30/reports-of-my-death/

We'd like to share this new Drill blog post which addresses some
misconceptions about the Drill project that are contained in a
highly-ranked post in another blog, entitled "The Death of Apache Drill".

Note: this is by no means a beginning of any sort of flame war. We've
published only to correct the statements made about the Drill project
that are untrue or misleading and we have no intention of saying more.
The more exposure our post gets, the better the misinformation is
counteracted so please share it freely.

Happy Drilling
James Turton

Re: New blog post, "The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated"

Posted by luoc <lu...@apache.org>.
It will be necessary to work on publicity.

Posted by Prabhakar Bhosaale <bh...@gmail.com>.
Hi James/team,