Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Andreas Schaefer <sc...@me.com.INVALID> on 2019/06/07 23:26:11 UTC

/system/sling/info.sessionInfo.json always returns 'admin'

Hi

In my quest to get Sling started as Feature I am having an issue with

/system/sling/info.sessionInfo.json

Which always returns: {"authType":"BASIC","userID":"admin”}

I tried that using Curl and there is works just fine but not inside a browser.
I deleted all cookies and even added query parameters but to no avail.

Any idea on how to further investigate as I could not find the code for this.

- Andy

Re: /system/sling/info.sessionInfo.json always returns 'admin'

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
Hi Andy,

On Mon, 2019-06-10 at 08:35 -0700, Andreas Schaefer wrote:
> Hi
>
> As it turns out this was an issue with Chrome as it cached the login
> and filled in the Auth Header automatically.
> With that from the session info point of view the user was logged in
> even though the actual login did not happen and so links to open
> Composum failed.

Does this happen with the current starter as well? If it does I think
it's worth filing a bug.

Thanks,

Robert

Re: /system/sling/info.sessionInfo.json always returns 'admin'

Posted by Andreas Schaefer <sc...@me.com.INVALID>.
Hi

As it turns out this was an issue with Chrome as it cached the login and filled in the Auth Header automatically.
With that from the session info point of view the user was logged in even though the actual login did not happen and so links to open Composum failed.

Cheers - Andy Schaefer