Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by Paul Johnson <pd...@purplelogic.net> on 2002/03/12 01:03:48 UTC

Re: Extension Element Support

At 19:43 11/03/02, you wrote:

>Yes code patches do help a great deal when asking for features!  ;-)
>
>I've got extension element support on the short list.  Hopefully, it will
>come in the next 3-6 weeks.  If anyone out there is interested in working
>on the processor with an eye on becoming a committer, I'd love to have your
>help.  The Xalan-C++ team is down to just me, and I'm pretty busy just
>keeping up with the lists and bug fixes.
>
>Dave

Dave, I'll offer you all the help I can. You're obviously doing a fine job.
However all I can offer you at the moment is testing and perhaps
documentation assistance as I am (i) new to XML never mind Xalan and (ii)
an ex-development manager dusting off his old programming skills after
deciding to run his own open source software tools company (rather than his
boss's closed source software tools company).

Regards
Paul