Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Mansour Raad <mr...@esri.com> on 2007/07/27 17:52:37 UTC

building cxf

svn up the latest and building using mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true
install -Peverything to build it.
I'm getting the following (this just started with today's update )
Any clues what to do ?

[INFO] [dependency:unpack-dependencies {execution: unpack-sources}]
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

GroupId: org.apache.cxf
ArtifactId: cxf-api
Version: 2.1-incubator-SNAPSHOT

Then, install it using the command:
     mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.cxf -
DartifactId=cxf-api \
         -Dversion=2.1-incubator-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=java-source -
Dfile=/path/to/file

   org.apache.cxf:cxf-api:java-source:2.1-incubator-SNAPSHOT

Mansour
:-)

Re: building cxf

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.