Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Omar Adobati <om...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/01 17:08:40 UTC

Custom Transformer Problems

Good Morning,
  I have write a simple stupid custom transformer that just keep a tag
and change it in one i like (based on the sample found to the wiki).

I have configured the sitemap.xmap as follow:

===

[...]

<map:components>
   <map:transformers default="xslt">
     <map:transformer name="TT" src="nptl.test.TransformerTest" />
   </map:transformers>
</map:components>

<map:pipelines>
  [...]
  <map:match pattern="message">
    <map:generate src="message.xml" />
    <map:transform type="TT" />
    <map:serialize type="xml" />
  </map:match>
   [...]
</map:pipelines>

[...]

===

and then I create the WEB-INF/lib folder and just copied into it the
class TransformerTest.class using the folder structure nptl/test/ (so
it results as WEB-INF/lib/nptl/test/TransformerTest.class).

When I try to run this I have some errors:

Cocoon stacktrace[hide]
Could not load class nptl.test.TransformerTest for component named
'TT' at file:/tomcat/webapps/cocoon/TransformerTest/sitemap.xmap:23:67
context://TransformerTest/sitemap.xmap - 23:67

Failed to load sitemap from
file:/tomcat/webapps/cocoon/TransformerTest/sitemap.xmap
context://TransformerTest/sitemap.xmap - 23:67	[ConfigurationException]
context://sitemap.xmap - 989:66	<map:mount>

Well, I'm wrong in anything? Where is the mistake? Any help would bee
appreciate :)

thanks again for your time,
  Omar