Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Stefaan Somers <st...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/06 09:41:51 UTC

Struts 2 - multi select

I want to have a select-list where I can choose multiple values. If I use
checkboxes, the pages becomes too big because the list contains about 2000
entries. The best thing is something describe like on this web-site :
http://www.preeostudios.com/jqueryplugins/listselect

What are the core solutions/alternatives within Struts2 itself

Re: Struts 2 - multi select

Posted by Stefaan Somers <st...@gmail.com>.
No possibility to filter, unfortunateley.
The list contains all our employees

Greetings,

Stefaan Somers

Re: Struts 2 - multi select