Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Nie Fei <te...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/10 11:31:57 UTC

help about guide of solr 3.6.2

Hi all,

I'm the new guy for Solr, as my company uses Solr 3.6.2. So I need some
documents about that release.

I checked the Solr site, but there is only guides for releases above 4.4.

Do you know where can i get the guides or docs for 3.6.2?

Or if you have one, can you send it to me?

many thanks,
BR,
/NF

Re: help about guide of solr 3.6.2

Posted by Alexandre Rafalovitch <ar...@gmail.com>.
Solr reference guide was contributed by Lucid fairly recently. Until
then, the Wiki was the source of all the information:
https://wiki.apache.org/solr/

I would also download an original Solr 3.6.2 distribution and check
the examples and documentation that came with that.

And, of course, the archives of this mailing list, though I am not
sure what is the best way to look at mails from a while ago. Perhaps,
http://search-lucene.com/ could be useful.

Regards,
   Alex.
Personal: http://www.outerthoughts.com/ and @arafalov