Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Isabella Pighi <is...@db.com> on 2002/01/31 16:06:45 UTC

soap config

Very sorry to bother you but I don't know what to do with it.
Hi, my name is Isabella and I trying to configure Apache SOAP overhere.
I would obtain the following behaviour,
1) disable the ServiceManagerClient
2) let the admin JSP pages working

I found some clue in a posting  on soap-dev mailing list. (I couldn't find docs about how to configure SOAP anywhere else, a part form some clues given on the apache website).

<soapServer>
<configManager value="org.apache.soap.server.XMLConfigManager">
<option name="filename" value="deployed-services.xml"/>
</configManager>
<serviceManager>
<option name="SOAPInterfaceEnabled" value="false"/>
</serviceManager>
</soapServer>

In some way it doesn't work, in terms of

1) good, XMLConfigManager is working so deployment descriptors are saved in deployed-services.xml
2) bad, very bad, ServiceManagerClient  is still working so anyone can deploy/undeploy services (using
 % java org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient  http://myweb/soap/servlet/rpcrouter deploy foo.xml
3) good, JSP admin pages are working.

Can anyone give me some clues about it?

Thank you so much