Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Ivet Petrova <ip...@storpool.com.INVALID> on 2020/09/01 14:45:11 UTC

Webinar Invite: Building a Large Scale IaaS with CloudStack and SDS

Hi all,

I am writing to invite you for an *upcoming webinar - Building a
Large-Scale IaaS with CloudStack and SDS. *
We will cover the challenges when building IaaS and why CloudStack is the
perfect choice for companies offering IaaS. As a co-organizer and guest
speaker, we have the UK-based cloud and managed services provider Amito.
They will talk about their technology stack and how they solved challenges
like performance.
*We will be happy if you join us on Sept 29th, at 4 pm UK time at Zoom:*
*https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/3915988663236/WN_pPY9s_hWRBKCPJncoDwhMQ
<https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/3915988663236/WN_pPY9s_hWRBKCPJncoDwhMQ>*

Also, if you are managing an IaaS with CloudStack, *you are most welcome to
join the webinar with a few slides.*

Cheers,
Ivet

*Ivet Petrova Madzharova*