Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Cristina Barrantes <cb...@polar.es> on 2003/12/16 09:24:07 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache 2.0.48 having problems with ñ, á, é, í, ó, ú if included in a URL

Hello,

    we had Apache 1.3 installed over Windows platform using Nuke and PHP
and it was working fine.

    We have upgraded to Apache HTTP Server 2.0.48 and then receiving
"Internal Server Error" if there is any of the characters listed abowe
(ñ, á, é, í, ó, ú) included in URL because that is the value for a
parameter. Ex: http://localhost/index.php?param1=Gestión

    Do you know if I have to include any particular parameter in
httpd.conf to be able to understand these kind of characters or which
other thing we have to do?

Thank you,
Cristina

Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2.0.48 having problems withñ, á, é, í, ó, ú if included in a URL

Posted by "Branko F. Gračnar" <bf...@noviforum.si>.
Internal server errors are logged in the error log. Check error log,
which contains descriptive error message.

If you can't figure out what error message mean, post it on mailing
list.

Brane

Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2.0.48 having problems with ñ, á, é, í, ó, ú if included in a URL

Posted by Cristina Barrantes <cb...@polar.es>.
Hello,

    thank you for your information but I have already changed it and I
receive same problem.

    I had next line in http.conf:
    AddDefaultCharset ISO-8859-1
and then I have commented that line and included:
    AddDefaultCharset Off

    After restarting I keep on receiving same problem. Any other idea?

Thank you,
Cristina

Posted by "Branko F. Gračnar" <bf...@noviforum.si>.