Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Geert Van Damme <ge...@vdab.be> on 2004/08/02 10:48:05 UTC

use parameters in logging configuration

Hi,

after (finally) upgrading from 2.0.4 to 2.1.5, we got cocoon working as
an ear under weblogic. Now we would like to use the same ear file in
different environments, but there is just one small problem : the logs
(defined in logkit.xconf) should be written to a different directory for
each environment. Is it possible to use parameters (system properties ?)
in the logkit.xconf file ? I noticed the ${context-root} parameter in
the logkit file, so I suppose it is possible ?

Thanks !
Geert