Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by vr...@persistent.co.in on 2008/01/04 07:38:18 UTC

Bulk Insert with IBATIS and MySQL Insert Delayed

Hi Folks,

We have an implementation of data logger, that uses 'insert delayed' of MySQL over JDBC to load bulk data in to a MyISAM table. Our typical size of insert is 5-10 KB and we have our own optimized implementation of buffers and maintaining them as values part of bulk insert statement. Buffer.contents=[(..),(..),(..)...(..)].

We are looking for porting this part of sql insert to IBATIS.

So  is there any support where i can define below scenario:

<insert id="xxx" parameterClass="String">
insert delayed into tbl (Col_Def) values #value#
</insert>
where for #value# I would be sending Buffer.contents.

Please let us know if any such option available.

Thanks,
Swamy

DISCLAIMER