Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Sim IJskes - QCG <si...@qcg.nl> on 2010/11/20 12:45:41 UTC

River-trunk-QA jobs

Both ubuntu slaves became a bit swamped, and freebsd1 was very quiet,
i've allowed it (River-trunk-QA) to run on freebsd1 as well.

If we need a specific ubuntu qa job we can create a new one.

We now have a system specific solaris/osx/windows QA job.

QA-solaris and QA are started automatically by River-trunk.

QA solaris is bound to the solaris machines, plain QA roams.

Gr. Sim