Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by ankush upadhyay <an...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/29 08:14:45 UTC

Read CSV parameter in control loop instead of threadGroup

Hello all,

I am newbie in Jmeter and creating new test case. The scenario is sending
HTTP request for adding some items in cart. Here I want to
read items from CSV so that user can easily change or modify items from
file instead of from jmeter script. It is working in ThreadGroup level but
not inside loop.
--
------
Regards

Re: Read CSV parameter in control loop instead of threadGroup

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
If thats the case then you need the last line in your CSV to be an item
that you stop on (and which cannot conflict with the regular data) e.g.
<STOP> and you change the IF controller to check for this word "${itemId}"
!= "<STOP>" (and recycle=true)

Posted by ankush upadhyay <an...@gmail.com>.
Hello Deepak,

--
------

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by ankush upadhyay <an...@gmail.com>.
Here is my configuration:

--
------

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by ankush upadhyay <an...@gmail.com>.

--
------

Posted by ankush upadhyay <an...@gmail.com>.
Also adding CSV Data Set Config outside the while loop for csv parameter
name.

Thanks Deepak for your great help.

--
------