Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Nicolas De Loof <ni...@capgemini.com> on 2005/08/19 15:26:50 UTC

[configuration] 1.1.1 release ?

Hi

I've build my latest project using commons-configuration 1.1 and it is
expected to finish in september. Is tere some plan for a 1.1.1 release I
could include ?

Nico.

Re: [configuration] 1.1.1 release ?

Posted by Oliver Heger <ol...@t-online.de>.
Nicolas De Loof wrote:

> Hi
>
> I've build my latest project using commons-configuration 1.1 and it is
> expected to finish in september. Is tere some plan for a 1.1.1 release
> I could include ?
>
> Nico.

I have indeed some plans for a 1.1.1 maintenance release, but got no
feedback about this from other committers yet. In any case I cannot
promise that we manage to get a release out in september (I will be on
holidays before that). This process usually involves creation of several
release candidates before all issues are solved.

Oliver