Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Tecno Brain <ce...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/10 23:41:45 UTC

Is there any way to enable JMXMP on ActiveMQ ?

Hi,
   I am using ActiveMQ 5.7.0
   I would like to use JMX using the JMXMP protocol. My environment would
not allow me to use RMI, which uses a negotiated port.
  How do I enable JMXMP on ActiveMQ ? Is it possible at all ?

  I have downloaded the jmxremote_optional JAR file (version 1.0.1_04) and
add it under the /lib/optional directory.
  But I can't find any way to tell ActiveMQ that I want to use the JMXMP
protocol for JMX access.

-Jorge

Re: Is there any way to enable JMXMP on ActiveMQ ?

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for sharing. You may possibly be interested in Jolokia also
http://www.jolokia.org

Additionally, i should throw in, the RMI port can be set so it's not negotiated.

Cheers,
Christian

--
Christian Posta
http://www.christianposta.com/blog

Re: Is there any way to enable JMXMP on ActiveMQ ?

Posted by Tecno Brain <ce...@gmail.com>.