Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Alan Carroll <so...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID> on 2015/07/08 16:22:04 UTC

Milestones, 6.0, and CI errors

I was working on fixing the CI errors (some of which are due to the TS-2150) commit. During this I discovered that we have internally a milestone UA_FIRST_READ that is not in the TSMilestonesType enum in apidefs.h. I think it should be added but if it is added in the appropriate location this will be an incompatible change, which would then have to be backported to 6.0. Fixing the current build errors depends on this so I need a decision before I can complete the fix. I think the best thing is to do a seperate bug/commit just for UA_FIRST_READ and then I can depend on that on master to do the TS-2150 fixes.

Re: Milestones, 6.0, and CI errors

Posted by Alan Carroll <so...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID>.
I chatted with Bryan Call (6.0.x Release Manager) and he agreed that we should go ahead and add that milestone to 6.0.x. I'll file a bug and do the fix there and on master then fix the TS-2150 build errors.