Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by "Basmajian, Raffi" <rb...@ofiglobal.com> on 2015/12/02 15:41:05 UTC

Stress & Load Testing

I'm looking for test harnesses to perform soak, stress, performance, and load testing on ActiveMQ.
Found some stuff for Artemis, not ActiveMQ,

Raffi

This e-mail transmission may contain information that is proprietary, privileged and/or confidential and is intended exclusively for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. Any use, copying, retention or disclosure by any person other than the intended recipient or the intended recipient's designees is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or their designee, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies. OppenheimerFunds may, at its sole discretion, monitor, review, retain and/or disclose the content of all email communications.

RE: Stress & Load Testing

Posted by "Basmajian, Raffi" <rb...@ofiglobal.com>.
Thanks, Michael, looks interesting,

If you not have a problem to use Scala. Gatling provide a JMS extension which support ActiveMQ. But I never tested it.

http://gatling.io/docs/2.1.1/jms.html

Michael

Re: Stress & Load Testing

Posted by Michael Priess <mi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Stress & Load Testing

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@gmail.com>.
There is a maven plugin that is useful for performance testing

http://activemq.apache.org/activemq-performance-module-users-manual.html

Cheers,

--
Bilgin Ibryam

Red Hat, Inc.
Apache Camel & Apache OFBiz committer
Blog: ofbizian.com
Twitter: @bibryam <https://twitter.com/bibryam>

Author of Instant Apache Camel Message Routing
http://www.amazon.com/dp/1783283475