Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Phil Steitz <ph...@steitz.com> on 2008/10/12 21:44:21 UTC

[math] Incompatible change to address MATH-212

MATH-212 asks for a way to make copies of
StorelessUnivariateStatistics.  See patch and comments in the ticket.  I
would like to address the problem with GeometricMean et al by adding a
copy method to the StorelessUnivariateStatistic interface for 2.0. Any
objections to this, or better ideas?

Re: [math] Incompatible change to address MATH-212

Posted by Luc Maisonobe <Lu...@free.fr>.
Phil Steitz a écrit :
> MATH-212 asks for a way to make copies of
> StorelessUnivariateStatistics.  See patch and comments in the ticket.  I
> would like to address the problem with GeometricMean et al by adding a
> copy method to the StorelessUnivariateStatistic interface for 2.0. Any
> objections to this, or better ideas?

This seems a good idea, simple and clean.

Luc