Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/12 15:15:48 UTC

Unexpected emails (was: JMeter Binary Data response)

On 12 February 2018 at 09:58, Shone, Larry (IT Professional Services)
<La...@capita.co.uk> wrote:
> This does not appear to be obviously something I have asked for.
> Can you perhaps give me a little more as to why I have been included in the list?

Your email address was subscribed to the JMeter user list on Feb 6th 2018.
Shortly after that an email was posted to the JMeter user list from
the email address.

Subscribers are able to post to the list, and will get all emails sent
to the list.

If you wish to unsubscribe, please see the footer of mails sent to the list.

RE: Unexpected emails (was: JMeter Binary Data response)

Posted by "Shone, Larry (IT Professional Services)" <La...@capita.co.uk>.
Ok I see thanks