Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by jo...@sunstarsys.com on 2022/10/24 17:29:08 UTC

sealed v4.1.9 on CPAN

Includes ModPerl::RegistryCookerSealed which will monkey-patch your ModPerl::Registry runtime to use :Sealed handlers for your registry scripts.

Feedback/flames welcome.  Am I beating a dead horse with mod_perl + mpm_event in 2022?

Joe Schaefer, Ph.D.

<joe@sunstarsys.com <ma...@sunstarsys.com> >

954.253.3732 <tel://954.253.3732/>

SunStar Systems CMS <https://sunstarsys.com/CMS/>  - The Original Markdown JAM Stack™

Re: sealed v4.1.9 on CPAN

Posted by Joe Schaefer <jo...@sunstarsys.com>.
It’s a general purpose module, so it will enhance performance even outside modperl apps.

Joe Schaefer, Ph.D
<jo...@sunstarsys.com>
+1 (954) 253-3732
SunStar Systems, Inc.
Orion - The Enterprise Jamstack Wiki

________________________________
Posted by Thomas den Braber <th...@delos.nl>.
Hi Joe,

Re: sealed v4.1.9 on CPAN

Posted by Joe Schaefer <jo...@sunstarsys.com>.
Because you want to support HTTP/2, and mod_perl +mpm_event is the only way
to do it?

--
Joe Schaefer, Ph.D.
We only build what you need built.