Posted to jcp-open@apache.org by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org> on 2010/01/25 17:56:56 UTC

Question about self certification results

Over in the Apache OpenJPA project, we've started cutting a 2.0.0-beta
release which has passed the JPA 2.0 TCK.  Is there anything we need to
submit to Sun before we can declare on our website and in the
distribution zipfile that the artifacts have passed the TCK?  If so,
what information is needed and who do I submit it to?

Thanks,
Donald

Re: Question about self certification results

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Jan 27, 2010, at 2:21 PM, Jeff Genender wrote:

> You need the usual form you fill out for Geronimo etc.  Same sorts of info IIRC.

Donald,
I'll dig up the form we just used for Geronimo 2.2, for you.

--kevan

Re: Question about self certification results

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.
You need the usual form you fill out for Geronimo etc.  Same sorts of
info IIRC.

Jeff

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com>.
There may be some form somewhere.  Let me dig it up.

Don't let this stop you from releasing though.

geir

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.