Posted to recruitment@openoffice.apache.org by Peter Kovacs <pe...@apache.org> on 2021/01/06 18:51:19 UTC

Re: How to unsubscribe from this list (self Service)

It is a self service. I have no access rights to the list to unsubscribe
you. I can help you find the error you take place. Probably it is worth
checking the email address which the email is delivered from.

--
This is the Way! http://www.apache.org/theapacheway/index.html

Posted by Carl Marcum <cm...@apache.org>.
Hi Claudia,

The unsubscribe to this mailing list is self-service by you sending an
email to:

and that should do it.

Best regards,
Carl