Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/01 05:14:42 UTC

Re: [AXIS2] libxml support added

nandika jayawardana wrote:

> Hi ,
> Now we can use libxml2 in axis2 in addtion to guththila,
> libxml2 reader wrapper and libxml2 writer wrapper for axis2 is now
> complete.

Initial tests show that some of the tests that were failing with
guththila are passing with libxml.
We would have to fix guththila to overcome these problems, because
conceptually guththila should have better performance than libxml when
it comes to pull model.

Also we have been able to fix many memory leaks in the axis2 code. Now
with libxml we have very few leaks, which we should be able to fix soon.
But with guththila there are many leaks, which means we have to do some
work in that front with guththila.

Thanks,
Samisa...