Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Ed Kasky <ed...@esson.net> on 2005/08/23 21:59:57 UTC

Re: ANNOUNCE: SpamAssassin 3.1.0-rc1 release candidate available!

I just changed my init.pre to include:

loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::DCC
loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Razor2

and kept the pre 3.1.0 settings in the local.cf.  It's working fine except
for some Razor _alarm_ messages once in a while...

At 12:51 PM Tuesday, 8/23/2005, Stuart Johnston wrote -=>