Posted to users@camel.apache.org by sprengerc <ka...@hp.com> on 2010/11/03 17:36:00 UTC

Incorrect location in camel-example-axis

The location attribute of the <soap:address> element of the
ReportIncidentService service definition in file report_incident.wsdl of the
camel-example-axis is incorrect. It is currently set to
"http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org", but should be
"http://localhost:8080/services/incident".

With this change the user can browse to
http://localhost:8080/services/incident to get the Axis page with a link to
the wsdl. The README.txt should be adjusted as it shows an incorrect URL.

Cheers,
Karel Sprenger

Re: Incorrect location in camel-example-axis

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 6:40 PM, sprengerc <ka...@hp.com> wrote:

> You're right. The README.txt gives the wrong URL. It says to go to
> http://localhost:8080/camel-example-axis/services but the correct URL is
> http://localhost:8080/services.

Thanks I have fixed the readme.

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
FuseSource
Email: cibsen@fusesource.com
Web: http://fusesource.com
Twitter: davsclaus
Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/

Re: Incorrect location in camel-example-axis

Posted by sprengerc <ka...@hp.com>.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
I would assume axis replaces that value at runtime with the correct url.
So we could might as well have put in "REPLACE_ME" in the .wsdl file.

On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 5:36 PM, sprengerc <ka...@hp.com> wrote:

> The location attribute of the <soap:address> element of the
> ReportIncidentService service definition in file report_incident.wsdl of the
> camel-example-axis is incorrect. It is currently set to
> "http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org", but should be
> "http://localhost:8080/services/incident".
>
> With this change the user can browse to
> http://localhost:8080/services/incident to get the Axis page with a link to
> the wsdl. The README.txt should be adjusted as it shows an incorrect URL.
>
> Cheers,
> Karel Sprenger

Claus Ibsen