Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Krishna_lvr <ra...@yahoo.com> on 2009/12/29 18:34:44 UTC

Maven Problem

HI

since from yesterday i am getting problem in Maven , when i compile my code
giving "maven-metadata-grrepository.xml': end tag name </head> must be the
same as start tag <meta> from line 11 (position: TEXT seen
...equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">\n  </head>...
@12:10)   org.codehaus.mojo:hibernate3-maven-plugin:pom:2.0-SNAPSHOT"

please give me solution for that , this is very urgent
and what is the reason behind this error

thanks
regards