Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Koji Ishida <ki...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/05 16:26:21 UTC

Re: Native Streaming Window API

Hi.

Sorry for late reply.

I translated previous my posting in English.

I wish that is helpful for my friends all over the world :)

http://qiita.com/kojiisd/items/1618cf8d79bb5ed995d3#english-translation <http://qiita.com/kojiisd/items/1618cf8d79bb5ed995d3#english-translation>

Regards,
Koji Ishida

Posted by Tech Id <te...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot Koji. Appreciate the effort !