Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Villalba Moreno Sergio <se...@dekra.com> on 2017/06/28 13:34:32 UTC

Issue RAZOR

Hello and good afternoon,

They could help me to solve the problem that we have with razor:

https://www.mail-tester.com/web-13coh&reloaded=3

[cid:image001.png@01D2F024.07D1BB00]

We took 3 weeks trying to solve the problem.

Thank you.

Sergio Villalba Moreno
IT Department

DEKRA Testing and Certification, S.A.U.

Parque Tecnológico de Andalucía
Severo Ochoa, 2 & 6 | 29590 | Málaga | Spain
Phone: +34 952 619 823
Fax: +34 95 261 91 13
sergio.villalba@dekra.com | www.dekra-product-safety.com/wireless<http://www.dekra-product-safety.com/wireless>
DEKRA. On the safe side.
[http://wireless.dekra-product-safety.com/images/arbol.jpg]Please consider the environment before printing this email.
IMPORTANT NOTICE
The information contained in this e-mail is intended for the named recipients only. It may contain privileged and confidential information and if you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance upon it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail or telephone.
INFORMACIÓN IMPORTANTE
La información contenida en este e-mail va dirigida únicamente a su destinatario y podría contener información confidencial, si Ud. no es el destinatario indicado, no debe copiar, distribuir, o llevar a cabo ninguna acción con el mismo. Si hubiera recibido este e-mail, por error, por favor notifíquenos inmediatamente por e-mail o teléfono.

Re: Issue RAZOR

Posted by RW <rw...@googlemail.com>.
On Wed, 28 Jun 2017 13:34:32 +0000
Villalba Moreno Sergio wrote:

> Hello and good afternoon,
>
> They could help me to solve the problem that we have with razor:

Currently Razor2 hashes are based on a URI hashed with length/100. I
think length is based on rendered text, probably for the mime section.
The URI is probably simplified.

Try changing the domain names in the URIs to identify which are listed.