Posted to derby-commits@db.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2006/01/11 20:46:48 UTC

[Db-derby Wiki] Update of "DerbyDevelopmentActivities" by SatheeshBandaram

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Db-derby Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by SatheeshBandaram:
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyDevelopmentActivities

New page:
= Current development activities and their status =

This page contains a list of features and enhancements actively being worked on. I propose all contributors keep this page upto date, which will help other developers, documentation efforts and for driving for a release.

|| '''New Feature/Improvement'''|| '''Status''' || '''Short Description''' || '''Owner''' || '''Likely completion date''' ||
|| JDBC 4.0 stuff implementation || Complete || Enhancement to Derby JDBC driver with JDBC 4.0 stubs || Narayanan || Complete ||
|| Client timeout mechanism || Complete || Support timeout API for Derby client || Oyvind || Complete ||
|| Optimizer hints || Complete? || Proposal to provide optimizer hints || Mamta Satoor || ||
|| XmlEnhancements || Nov 23 2005 || A proposal for enhancing Derby XML functionality and also for improving usability from within JDBC || Army || Open ||