Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Martin Cooper <ma...@tumbleweed.com> on 2002/09/18 19:24:13 UTC

RE: [STRUTS BUG] Solved!

What version of Struts are you using? As of 1.1-b2, there is a new file
upload implementation which resolves numerous issues, including ones like
this. I would strongly encourage anyone using file upload to move to Struts
1.1-b2.

--
Martin Cooper

RE: [STRUTS BUG] Solved!

Posted by flare <fl...@flare.it>.
> What version of Struts are you using? As of 1.1-b2, there is a new
> file upload implementation which resolves numerous issues, including
> ones like this. I would strongly encourage anyone using file upload to
> move to Struts 1.1-b2.

latest stable (1.02), since the site is in production I cannot, I've found a workaround ;(

  thanx