Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Mina Lee <mi...@apache.org> on 2017/02/02 08:56:10 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Zeppelin 0.7.0 (RC4)

I propose the following RC to be released for the Apache Zeppelin 0.7.0
release.

The commit id is df007f2284a09caa7c8b35f8b59d5f1993fe8b64 which is
corresponds to the tag v0.7.0-rc4:
*https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=zeppelin.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/v0.7.0-rc4
<https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=zeppelin.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/v0.7.0-rc4>*

The release archives (tgz), signature, and checksums are here
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/zeppelin/zeppelin-0.7.0-rc4/

The release candidate consists of the following source distribution archive
zeppelin-0.7.0.tgz

In addition, the following supplementary binary distributions are provided
for user convenience at the same location
zeppelin-0.7.0-bin-all.tgz
zeppelin-0.7.0-bin-netinst.tgz

The maven artifacts are here
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachezeppelin-1027

You can find the KEYS file here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/zeppelin/KEYS

Release notes available at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12336544&projectId=12316221

Vote will be open for next 72 hours (close at 01:00 5/Feb PST).

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] 0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Zeppelin 0.7.0 (RC4)

Posted by Mina Lee <mi...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Prabhjyot Singh <pr...@apache.org>.

--

Warm Regards,

Prabhjyot Singh

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Zeppelin 0.7.0 (RC4)

Posted by Felix Cheung <fe...@hotmail.com>.

--
이종열, Jongyoul Lee, 李宗烈
http://madeng.net

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Zeppelin 0.7.0 (RC4)

Posted by Jongyoul Lee <jo...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

--
이종열, Jongyoul Lee, 李宗烈
http://madeng.net

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Zeppelin 0.7.0 (RC4)

Posted by Jongyoul Lee <jo...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

--
이종열, Jongyoul Lee, 李宗烈
http://madeng.net

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Zeppelin 0.7.0 (RC4)

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
Verified

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
Verified

Posted by Hyung Sung Shim <hs...@nflabs.com>.
+1
Thanks mina for your effort.

Posted by Hyung Sung Shim <hs...@nflabs.com>.
+1
Thanks mina for your effort.

Posted by Renjith Kamath <re...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Renjith Kamath <rk...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Renjith Kamath <re...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Prabhjyot Singh <pr...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Prabhjyot Singh <pr...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Alexander Bezzubov <bz...@apache.org>.
+1,

Posted by Alexander Bezzubov <bz...@apache.org>.
+1,

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Taejun Kim

Data Mining Lab.
University of Seoul

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Zeppelin 0.7.0 (RC4)

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Taejun Kim

Data Mining Lab.
University of Seoul

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Zeppelin 0.7.0 (RC4)

Posted by Ahyoung Ryu <ah...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Ahyoung Ryu <ah...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Jun Kim <i2...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Taejun Kim

Data Mining Lab.
University of Seoul

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Zeppelin 0.7.0 (RC4)

Posted by Jun Kim <i2...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Taejun Kim

Data Mining Lab.
University of Seoul

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Zeppelin 0.7.0 (RC4)

Posted by Sora Lee <so...@zepl.com>.
+1

Posted by Sora Lee <so...@zepl.com>.
+1