Posted to users@airavata.apache.org by 宇菲 <13...@fudan.edu.cn> on 2015/07/22 03:31:48 UTC

Sample for scientific workflows running on Airavata

Hi,
      I'm Faye, a Master student majored in Computer Science from Fudan University in China. I feel very interested in Airavata and am learning about it. I'm now working on a project of “Dynamic substitution for scientific workflows running under Airavata”. Specifically, when some component of a running workflow fails, dynamically find and replace it with a best match from the service registry.
      I need a demo workflow running on Airavata, just for demo. The sample of "Add" or "Echo" in Xbaya in tutorial is too simple. A more realistic scientific workflow to demo the running feature is necessary for me.How can I import or build a big workflow with data? Where can I find such a example? Can you provide one for me? Anything is OK.

Thank you!
Faye