Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/15 07:50:39 UTC

JIRA components to be created for release

Hi,

I would like to make release of following bundles

1. https://github.com/apache/sling/tree/trunk/contrib/extensions/leak-detector
2. https://github.com/apache/sling/tree/trunk/contrib/extensions/slf4j-mdc

Can someone create the JIRA components for the two modules and also
the versions for release or grant me the required karma!

Chetan Mehrotra

Re: JIRA components to be created for release

Posted by Justin Edelson <ju...@justinedelson.com>.
Hi Chetan,
We usually don't create components per module - just use Extensions for
these. I assume you need some versions however. What versions do you want
me to create?

Justin