Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Umesh Pawar <Um...@S1.com> on 2005/08/18 18:04:15 UTC

Bug..

Hi All,

I am using Jmeter to load test my web banking application (IBS) and observed
that
JMeter can't handle the HTTP header if it has an extra line break (CRLF) in
it.Apparently, IBS sends this on occasion - so it causes JMeter to lose
things like cookies and header settings from the server.
Can't be sure if should classify it as an IBS bug, or a JMeter/Java HTTP bug
- but a bug nonetheless.

Does anyone aware of this and have any solution on this.

Thanks,
Umesh

Re: Bug..

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
JMeter does not do the header parsing itself - it relies on the
underlying HTTP implementation.

So the problem, if any, is in the Sun JVM (or Apache HTTPClient, if
you are using that).

S.

Re: Bug..

Posted by Michael Stover <ms...@apache.org>.