Posted to user@oltu.apache.org by Jerry George <je...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/21 04:17:08 UTC

Quickstart for Authorization Server (authzserver)

Hi,

I do see some examples as part of main revision from the SVN. Would anyone
have some extra samples or worked out code for full lifecycle of the
request and response (with issuer implementation)?

Thanks you.

Re: Quickstart for Authorization Server (authzserver)

Posted by Antonio Sanso <as...@adobe.com>.
Hi Jerry,

I am afraid that diagram is a bit too generic and doesn't really show what is your uses case.

Regards

Antonio

On Mar 29, 2013, at 8:26 AM, Jerry George wrote:

Hi Antonio,

Thank you for your previous answer. Please find a simple scenario in the slides (link attached). Could you please tell me very briefly how I can realize this, and perhaps any additional advice?

[https://ssl.gstatic.com/docs/doclist/images/icon_10_generic_list.png] Broker-AuthProvider.pptx<https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxDscS93ya4eMEF6Uk94VFlkR00/edit>

Thanks,
Jerry

On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 5:54 AM, Antonio Sanso <as...@adobe.com>> wrote:
Hi Jerry

On Mar 21, 2013, at 11:40 PM, Jerry George wrote:

Hi,

First of all, thanks to Stein and Antonio.

Could please provide me the auth registration from the life cycle flow "point of view" (RFC 6750). I would like a simple example to allow signed requests (for 2 legged auth) between app, the authorization server, and resource server (which contains say some profile information). Just to clarify as per the RFC 6750, could you please explain the roles involved in the request signing process and API to do this.

RFC 6750 (Bearer Token) comes without any signature and leverages TLS/SSL for this.
May you be more specific on what you are trying to do ?

Regards

Antonio

Also, I would like to know more about Token Endpoint's Validation for the authorization code, apart from building an access token and refresh token (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OLTU/OAuth+2.0+Authorization+Server)

I see some examples here, https://github.com/hasanozgan/apache-oltu-oauth2-provider-demo/blob/master/src/main/java/com/bilyoner/api/endpoints/TokenEndpoint.java

Could anyone please clarify briefly?

Thanks,
Jerry

On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 5:14 AM, Stein Welberg <st...@innovation-district.com>> wrote:
Hi Jerry,

I have created an Authorization Server implementation based on Oltu. You can ask me questions about it.

I agree with Antonio that we should improve the examples and documentation. Personally I'm currently working on getting Oltu compliant with the OAuth spec. But as soon as that is finished I'll see what I can do.

Regards,
Stein

Posted by Jerry George <je...@gmail.com>.
Hi Antonio,