Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Cabasson Denis <de...@insee.fr> on 2005/12/16 15:07:21 UTC

RE: Problems with special characters in APT format (latin-1 and c opyright symbol)

I have solved much of my encoding problems with:

      <plugin>
        <configuration>
          <outputEncoding>UTF-8</outputEncoding>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>

in the build/plugins section of your POM. This way, the site is created
using UTF charset....

Hope it helps.

Denis CABASSON