Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Struts Newsgroup (@Basebeans.com)" <st...@basebeans.com> on 2002/02/21 03:10:01 UTC

Error in using tag library uri='/tag/struts-html.tld' prefix='html': The Tag class 'org.apache.struts.taglib.html.FormTag' has no setter method corresponding to TLD declared attribute 'title', (JSP 1.1 spec, 5.4.1)

Subject: Error in using tag library uri='/tag/struts-html.tld' prefix='html': The Tag class 'org.apache.struts.taglib.html.FormTag' has no setter method corresponding to TLD declared attribute 'title', (JSP 1.1 spec, 5.4.1)
From: "Nav Sandhu" <na...@integral.com>
 ===
I am trying to upgrade to a recent nightly build.  I am getting the
following exception:

weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspException: (line 1): Error in using tag library
uri='/tag/struts-html.tld' prefix='html': The Tag class
'org.apache.struts.taglib.html.FormTag' has no setter method corresponding
to TLD declared attribute 'title', (JSP 1.1 spec, 5.4.1)

I have checked the 'FormTag.java' and it doesn't contain the setter for the
attributes 'title' and 'titleKey'.  Any idea why this would occur?  I have
tried a few different nightly builds with the same results.

Thanks,
Nav