Posted to dev@syncope.apache.org by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org> on 2014/10/02 09:26:48 UTC

Time for 1.2.0?

Hi all,
after recently releasing 1.2.0-M1, we have found and fixed some bugs +
introduced the long-waited password reset feature.

Some small cleanings are yet to be done, but I should have time to
finish these tomorrow; at that point I might have time for preparing the
1.2.0 release.

WDYT?
Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Re: Time for 1.2.0?

Posted by Marco Di Sabatino Di Diodoro <ma...@tirasa.net>.
Il giorno 02/ott/2014, alle ore 09:26, Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org> ha scritto:

> Hi all,
> after recently releasing 1.2.0-M1, we have found and fixed some bugs + introduced the long-waited password reset feature.
>
> Some small cleanings are yet to be done, but I should have time to finish these tomorrow; at that point I might have time for preparing the 1.2.0 release.
>
> WDYT?

+1

> Regards.
>
> --
> Francesco Chicchiriccò
>
> Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
> http://www.tirasa.net/
>
> Involved at The Apache Software Foundation:
> member, Syncope PMC chair, Cocoon PMC, Olingo PMC
> http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

--
Dott. Marco Di Sabatino Di Diodoro
Tel. +39 3939065570

Tirasa S.r.l.
Viale D'Annunzio 267 - 65127 Pescara
Tel +39 0859116307 / FAX +39 0859111173
http://www.tirasa.net

Apache Syncope PMC Member
http://people.apache.org/~mdisabatino/

Re: Time for 1.2.0?

Posted by Massimiliano Perrone <ma...@tirasa.net>.
Il 02/10/2014 09:26, Francesco Chicchiriccò ha scritto:
> Hi all,
> after recently releasing 1.2.0-M1, we have found and fixed some bugs +
> introduced the long-waited password reset feature.
>
> Some small cleanings are yet to be done, but I should have time to
> finish these tomorrow; at that point I might have time for preparing
> the 1.2.0 release.
>
> WDYT?

+1

--
Massimiliano Perrone
Tel +39 393 9121310

Tirasa S.r.l.
Viale D'Annunzio 267 - 65127 Pescara
Tel +39 0859116307 / FAX +39 0859111173
http://www.tirasa.net

"L'apprendere molte cose non insegna l'intelligenza"
(Eraclito)

Re: Time for 1.2.0?

Posted by Fabio Martelli <fa...@gmail.com>.
Il 02/10/2014 09:26, Francesco Chicchiriccò ha scritto:
> Hi all,
> after recently releasing 1.2.0-M1, we have found and fixed some bugs +
> introduced the long-waited password reset feature.
>
> Some small cleanings are yet to be done, but I should have time to
> finish these tomorrow; at that point I might have time for preparing
> the 1.2.0 release.
>
> WDYT?
> Regards.

Cool!
+1

F.

--
Fabio Martelli

http://people.apache.org/~fmartelli/

Re: Time for 1.2.0?

Posted by Andrea Patricelli <an...@tirasa.net>.
Il 02/10/2014 09:26, Francesco Chicchiriccò ha scritto:
> Hi all,
> after recently releasing 1.2.0-M1, we have found and fixed some bugs +
> introduced the long-waited password reset feature.
>
> Some small cleanings are yet to be done, but I should have time to
> finish these tomorrow; at that point I might have time for preparing
> the 1.2.0 release.
>
> WDYT?
> Regards.

+1 (non binding)