Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/27 04:42:09 UTC

Weird NPE in the DebugBar (7.1.0 release)

Hello,

I'm getting weird NPE in wicket 7.1.0 debug bar, here is the stack trace:

java.lang.RuntimeException: An error occurred while getting the model
object for Component: [Component id = data, page =
org.apache.openmeetings.web.pages.MainPage, path =
0:dev:content:contributors:3:contrib:link:data.Label, isVisible =
true, isVersioned = true, markup = [markup =
jar:file:/home/solomax/work/openmeetings/branches/3.0.x/dist/red5/webapps/openmeetings/WEB-INF/lib/wicket-devutils-jar-7.1.0.jar!/org/apache/wicket/devutils/debugbar/StandardDebugPanel.html
wicket:id="data">' (line 0, column 0)]]
     at org.apache.wicket.Component.getDefaultModelObject(Component.java:1631)
     at org.apache.wicket.Component.getDefaultModelObjectAsString(Component.java:1654)
     at org.apache.wicket.markup.html.basic.Label.onComponentTagBody(Label.java:115)
     at org.apache.wicket.markup.html.panel.DefaultMarkupSourcingStrategy.onComponentTagBody(DefaultMarkupSourcingStrategy.java:70)

full log: http://pastebin.com/u9N6Kbe0

According to the debugger page is being serialized to the null byte array :(

Would appreciate any help on investigating this

Sorry for the raising this too late, but I had no time to test RC2 for
7.1.0 :(

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Weird NPE in the DebugBar (7.1.0 release)

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Done: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-6011

--
WBR