Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by Chufeng Gao <ch...@gmail.com> on 2022/10/19 12:46:11 UTC

[DISCUSSION] Q4 2022 RoadMap

Hello developers,

The community is `drawing` Q4 2022 RoadMap. We put some notes of the
discussions from last bi-weekly conference in a GitHub issue[1]. If you
think there are some features / improvements  which are currently not in
the notes but should be part of our Q4 2022 roadmap, you are very welcome
to comment in that GitHub issue or directly reply to this email thread.

Thanks : )

[1] https://github.com/apache/dolphinscheduler/issues/12436

*Best Regards,*

*Chufeng (Eric) Gao*

Re: [DISCUSSION] Q4 2022 RoadMap

Posted by Jiajie Zhong <zh...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Yann,

Any proposal will be accepted after we discuss think it is worth. So
feel free to add or discuss the topic to this mail thread

Posted by Chufeng Gao <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Yann,

I've added it into the roadmap. Thanks : )

*Best Regards,*

*Chufeng (Eric) Gao*

Posted by yann ann <xi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Eric,