Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2021/04/03 09:08:12 UTC

Cutting a release for Surefire?

What about cutting a release for Surefire plugin?
We already fixed important problems that are on 3.0.0-M5 and I saw that
current master branch works well.

Thoughts?
Volunteers?

Enrico

Re: Cutting a release for Surefire?

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Agree
+1 let's release another milestone as said it's only milestones

--
Olivier Lamy

Re: Cutting a release for Surefire?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.