Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Justin Mason <jm...@jmason.org> on 2007/01/24 15:05:07 UTC

Re: Use Google's Safebrowsing List in SA?

I'd say it's definitely worth investigating... the formats are reasonably
open (in that the Firefox source contains decoders, and other people have
reversed them).  You'd probably want to get some kind of favourable
indication from Google about this usage, though...

--j.