Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Shamjith K V <sh...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2005/12/08 13:32:30 UTC

Customizing Script Alert in batik

Hi,
Whenever we use the alert() for giving a dialog, as
in the program given below. The aleart dialog appears
with some text like "script alert:" after that only
the
required message is diplayed.
Would you please tell me how to remove that "Script
alert:" text.

<svg width="450" height="500" viewBox="0 0 450 500">
    <script type="text/ecmascript">

    function showDialog(msg) {
        alert(msg);
    }
    </script>
    <g>
        <circle cx="137.5" cy="110" r="20"
style="fill:crimson"
          onmousedown="showDialog('onmousedown')"/>
        <circle cx="312.5" cy="110" r="20"
style="fill:crimson"
          onmouseup="showDialog('onmouseup')"/>
    </g>