Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2019/08/25 09:36:01 UTC

[FYI] Certificate issue on demos

Hi,

Despite having installed the letsencrypt certificates with certbot twice they only apply for few minutes. Then we again get a
SEC_ERROR_EXPIRED_CERTIFICATE

I have tried to restart HTTPD (and more following Infra advices) but we are stuck with this issue for now. Infra is looking at it...

Jacques

Re: [FYI] Certificate issue on demos

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Le 25/08/2019 à 13:29, Mauricio Tavares a écrit :
> On Sun, Aug 25, 2019 at 5:36 AM Jacques Le Roux
> <ja...@les7arts.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Despite having installed the letsencrypt certificates with certbot twice they only apply for few minutes. Then we again get a
>> SEC_ERROR_EXPIRED_CERTIFICATE
>>
>> I have tried to restart HTTPD (and more following Infra advices) but we are stuck with this issue for now. Infra is looking at it...
>>
>> Jacques
>>
>        This will be a stupid question, but did you check the cert
> itself for expiration date (I usually use openssl to do so but you
> might have other means)? And, if that was OK, then queried the site
> for the cert info again?

Thanks for asking Mauricio,

I'm not sure it was the problem. I had to delete and recreate the certificates around 14h. I made a small mistake doing so and it got fixed with
Daniel Gruno's help minute after

See INFRA-18926 for more info if interested

All is OK now :)

Posted by Mauricio Tavares <ra...@gmail.com>.