Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Garg, Apoorv" <Ap...@Siemens.com> on 2006/05/11 21:36:09 UTC

Tomcat 5.5.16 problem

Hello,

I am trying to integrate a myfaces test app under my current webapp.
Initially I thought I had it running but that was because I had the test
app sitting under the CATALINA_HOME/webapp folder. I removed it from
there, moved the required files around under my own webapp and now I am
not able to launch the test app jsp page.
My guess is that I am missing some configuration value for the web.xml
file under my own webapp. I would appreciate the help.

Thanks.
Apoorv Garg.

RE: Tomcat 5.5.16 problem

Posted by L Frohman <lf...@gmail.com>.
jsp-2.0.jar and commons-el.jar

see:
 <http://myfaces.apache.org/tomcat.html>
http://myfaces.apache.org/tomcat.html

  _____

Try removing a couple of jar files from WEB-INF/lib of the application in
webapp.
I'm pretty sure one of them is commons-el-1.0.jar. Don't remember the other
one but the MyFaces Tomcat configuration help page lists it.

They conflict with what's shipped with Tomcat.  Good luck.

Re: Tomcat 5.5.16 problem

Posted by Ken McArthur <ke...@fgood.org>.