Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Scott Li <Sc...@mail.jci.tju.edu> on 2005/05/12 18:16:27 UTC

runing dao, with strange errors...

Hey, Dear there,

I am using ibatis dao for persistence. While runing my test, I got below for
the DTO class I am trying to grab from DaoManager:

-- DTO Call on: $Proxy2

DaoManager m = (DaoManager)getDaoManager(prjCtx,dbCtx,sqlKey);
LOG.debug("-- DTO Call on: " + m.getDao(daoInterface).getClass().getName());
return m.getDao(daoInterface);

I don't know why and how? How to debugy DaoManager, do I have to use the
Resources class to load the dao.xml?

Scott

--------------------------------------
Scott Li M.D. M.S.
Bioinformatics Software Engineer
Kemmel Cancer Center Rm 806
Thomas Jeffersion University
Philadelphia, PA 19107
(Office) 215-503-9815
(Mobile) 609-220-9133

Re: runing dao, with strange errors...

Posted by Brandon Goodin <br...@gmail.com>.
I'm honestly not sure what you are asking. If you would post your
error and the code that is causing it we might be able to help you.

Brandon